Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Of Dreams and Nightmares

My 8-year old told me last night that she is very prone to getting bad dreams and some are pretty bizarre. She told me that a few nights ago, she dreamt that both her sisters, me and everyone else in the family were swallowed by a huge phyton snake. She was the only one who wasn't eaten up by the snake and she was frantically trying to save us by pulling our legs out from the giant snake's mouth LOL! She also dreamt that she witnessed a woman giving birth not to a baby but to a dragon!! Other not so bizarre bad dreams include witnessing a plane crash, earth quake and other calamities.

I remember that when I was in my early 20s, I used to dream of plane crashes very frequently too. And yes, once in a while I too have dreams of running away from a very, very frightening disaster like from a war or running away from some sort of life threatening situations. Many times in real life, I am faced with a deja vu, i.e. in a situation that I was in during a dream. I had also dreamt of finding out that my hubs cheated on me or loosing a very loved one in a tragic accident. These bad dreams can really mar by day and I will be feeling really lousy the next morning. I have bad dreams more than good ones. The best dream that I had by far made me about RM100 richer a few days later. I dreamt of four numbers that night and woke up after being jolted up by my neighbor. The next day, I went to the 4D shop opposite my office and bought that number. Too bad I had not trusted my dream and made a higher bet. That number came out first. That was the first and the last time I ever bought 'numbers'. I don't believe in getting rich through this way.

No comments: