Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 9, 2012

Cassandra is 4 Today!

My ballerina-wannabe is 4 years old today! How time flies!!! Though my baby girl went through a very traumatic first 14 months of her life, I am glad that all is behind her now and that she cannot remember a thing about what she and I had gone through. Only those pictures of her in hospitals and her with IV catheters attached to her hand and feet most of the months of the first 13 months of her life are left to be told to her but going through those old albums is something I least want to do. I only want to have happy memories with my baby girl.

I wish that God will bestow upon Cassandra good health always and will never let her go through anymore pain and surgery. Happy birthday baby girl. Everyone loves you very, very much!


This is what Cassandra loves to do everyday - doning on her fairy skirt and pretending to be a ballerina.



Sherilyn che che, the ballet teacher wannabe. It is surely entertaining when the both of them get together to dance and sing.

8 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

Happy Birthday Dear Cassandra and many more happy ones to come. Please give her a big hug and kisses for me :)

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday BabyC :)

Little Kit Boy said...

Happy Birthday to you sweet Cassandra and may GOD bless you with good health and happiness.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Cassandra,
Happy Birthday to you.

Latest Post: Easter Party @ My Play Room, BSC

Inspired Momx1 said...

Happy 4th Birthday, lil Cassandra!

Ben and Shaun said...

Happy birthday little Cassandra. May God bless you with good health, wisdom, finding favour in both God and man.

MeRy said...

Happy birthday..to Baby C.

Ann said...

God bless Cassandra!

Yannie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Baby C. It is because of baby C, i become your reader.