Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Morning Bliss

Ever since Cassandra started pre-school early this month, I have been enjoying 3.5 hours of serenity and bliss at home every morning! I wish it could be longer! It is during this time that I have the peace and presence of mind to write my online assignments. Otherwise, my train of thoughts is always interrupted by my rambunctious, screaming and demanding kids when they are around. I now have exactly 10 minutes to write 3 ads, including one on HR block coupons but I doubt I can finish them in under 10 minutes, unless I let my poor baby girl wait for me in the school. Nah, not doing that. Shall have to steal some time from here and there throughout the day to finish off my work.

3 comments:

Parker said...

well that really good that you don't put your daughter on wait at school gate.. work will be done under pressure but letting some one weight is really tough to do. cheers and i wish you can easily write ads in less then 10 minutes.

Breast awareness

Kristie said...

Yeah for me, there are 4 hours of bliss and quiet mon-fri mornings... :-) it helps a lot!

Chris said...

ENJOY!!! U have earned it!!