Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pests In One's Life

If only my life can be free from some people who are likened to head lice and leaches, I will be a much happier person. You do not want them in your life but circumstance is such that they just have to be in your life. They make my blood boil, they make me wonder why they have to make other people's life so miserable. Maybe they get high from making people's life suck and from sucking them dry? I wish there were some sort of pesticides formulated just to rid them which I can just spray to rid them off my life or easier still, just a button on a machine which I can press to zap them out from my life. I better stop now. I can go on and on ranting and raving and this will get out of hand. Just want to vent out my frustrations here as there is really no other means I can vent it out!! And I pray that God will remove this unwanted ill feeling that I am having now. It is bad for my soul and against my religion too.

6 comments:

Yannie said...

Sorry for your bad day. Though I don't know what actually happened on you, I hope you are feeling better after venting out here. Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't deserve to be an issue in your life.

coffeesncookies said...

zapp them off your life.. i hope things turnaround soon.

Kristie said...

Sorry to hear about this... these kind of pests are everywhere! chill babe! xoxo

Chris said...

When u meet "bad" people, it makes u appreciate the good ones. Thank God we usually meet good, reasonable humans. I always feel ppl who are rude and unreasonable are insecure, have a chip on their shoulder or it makes them feel better abt their shortcomings to put others down. Learn to handle them or avoid them. They do not deserve your time/ effort or even thoughts.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks everyone for the advice and consolation!

mommy to chumsy said...

Are you ok, Shireen? I guess God put these ppl into our lives so that our lives won't be so dull...hahha. don't let them ruin your day. surround yourself with ppl who make you happy :) hope you are feeling better now.