Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Throes Of Motherhood - Maidless

Ever since the helper left us a week ago, life has been even crazier for me. To begin with, I did not even have enough time to get sufficient sleep even before the helper left. Now that she's left, it's worse. On most days, I can only find the time to do work that requires thinking at night, when the girls are asleep and when there's absolute silence and serenity at home. But I can only afford an hour or two. Much as I would like to continue working on the PC, but my eyes and brain would just shut me off. The only thing that I want is the BED! But there are washed laundry to be hung, a sink full of oily dishes to be washed, rubbish to be thrown in the refuse room and a house to tidy up.  Though I hate doing it, I nevertheless enjoy the absolute silence whilst hanging the laundry. I also get to enjoy the night view of KLCC and KL Towers whilst doing this much hated chore.

2 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

poor you Shireen. Can you delegate some tasks to the hubs? like throwing the garbage and hanging out the laundry?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, yup sometimes my hubs will throw the garbage and tidy up the hse. Now his kitchen helper comes to help me for about 3 hrs in the morning to clean the hse and do the laundry. It's a big help but the afternoon - night part are all mine again :((