Please visit my other blogs at :

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,

Feel free to drop by my online store at to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Homecooked Dinner - 18 March 2013

This is our delicious and heartwarming dinner on 14 March 2013...

To all my Muslim blog readers, pardon me ya :P

Pan-fried fish with tomato & onion sauce, braised piggy hands, ladies fingers (blanched with oil), stir-fried young lotus roots and pork slices and multi-grain rice.


Closed up pic of the scrumptious braised piggy hands with mushrooms, young ginger and Chinese cooking wine. This is a new dish which the MIL tried and referred from a recipe book.  It tasted very much like pig's trotters in black vinegar.


1 comment:

MeRy said...

Super yummy...

Google Search Engine

Custom Search