Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Future Laugh Therapy

Since yesterday, I have been noticing a piece of yellow scrolled up  paper on the floor. I was just walking over it each time I walked pass it and was too lazy and tired to bend down to pick it up.  Just now as I was sweeping the floor, I picked it up. I was on the verge of squashing it but decided to open it  up to see who the culprit was who left the paper lying there.

After reading the Father's Day 'card', I wanted to burst out laughing.  Check out the date at the bottom of the 'card'.  Cass must have asked her Alycia che che to help her write the words on the 'card'. After writing over the words with magic color pens, she wrote the date before scrolling up the card and inserting it into the decorated bottle that she and her sisters made at the Art Class the week before Father's Day last month.

So yup, it's for keep now. I have placed this piece of paper in a clear folder that I keep all the cards and notes that my girls made for me.  I'll bet my hubs and I will have a laugh therapy 15 years down the road flipping through and reading the cards and sorry notes from the girls. And that's when I will  miss their mischief.




And she also inadvertently wrote her name wrongly lol!

2 comments:

Chris said...

That's a keeper for sure! I recently "unearthed" a few school project posters my kids did in primary school. I have a drawer of stuff the kids did, yes, sorry letters, and the ones from their friends! Yes, some of them behaved inappropriately and their parents made them write us notes.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chris, wow you even keep your kids' sorry letters from their friends?! Those are priceless. I'll bet your kids would still want to continue keeping them. Reading them every now and then is very therapeutic and I love to walk down memory lane reading my old letters and autograph books (yeah, decades ago in the NON-IT era, autograph books were the in-thing haha).