Please visit my other blogs at :

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,

Feel free to drop by my online store at to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Reunion and Bonding

The girls' 2 little uncles (hubby's cousins) from London are here and they are having lots of fun time bonding with each other. The last time they met was 3 years ago. In 2 days, the girls' cousin from Hong Kong will arrive to join in the merriment. The Yaps will be having a mega reunion of sorts in KL, which is quite a rare occasion. Too bad Alycia will be sitting for her exam in a week's time and has to limit her time spent with the 2 boys.

After a day spent with her 2 little uncles, Cass is already starting to speak in British accent when she talks to the 2 boys lol!

No comments:

Google Search Engine

Custom Search