Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Whittaker's Almond Gold Chocolate Bar

Years ago, Whittaker's chocolate were only available in New Zealand and at international airports in our country. The MIL used to bring back bars of our favorite Whittaker's Almond Gold whenever she returned from New Zealand.  Those were precious bars and we would hide our stash of Gold Bars, lest the kids found them and gobbled them all.

Now Whittaker's are available at local supermarkets.  I was excited when I saw my favorite Almond Gold bars on display at a shelf at Jaya Grocer last Sunday. The hubs who is a chocolate fan was just as excited and he bought a large Gold bar at only RM20.90 :D

whittaker choc

This Gold bar is now stashed in the fridge. It's my best stress-buster and I know some rats have also been secretly nibbling on it bit by bit everyday, judging by the size of the bar now!

Who's also a die-hard fan of Whittaker's Almond Gold bar?

4 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Me!! It was also love at first bite for me in NZ more than 10 years ago. Love their dark choc even more. You can get this in Langkawi for only rm9.90 a bar. Needless to say, we bought in bulk (and even brought our stock with us to China) during our last holiday trip there :p

Health Freak Mommy said...

Choloe's mummy, wow only RM9.90 a bar is a steal! I want to go to Langkawi this school holiday!!

Mummy Moon said...

yes yes, my favourite too! We also buy in bulk in Langkawi, cheap!!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a lot cheaper in Langkawi. I first discover this brand when I was there. No chocs for me eventhough Whitaker is really good!