Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweet Talks

Cass - I love you very much mummy. Thank you for all that you have done for me.  Thank you for doing all that you could to save my life.  When I grow up, I will also do the same thing for you. I will also do all that I can to save you. (like I am going to be very sickly when I am old lol!)

Me - you have to help yourself too. You have to do your exercises and try hard to help yourself ok?

Cass - when I grow up, I don't want to get married. I want to live with you. I will buy a bungalow and we will live together.  You will cook for me everyday.


This was one endearing conversation with Cass today :)

Cass at 5 years 10 months


1 comment:

Granny Stella Wong Yeow said...

So touching.. Just love to hear all the 'sweet talk'. They sound so sincere esp. from one so young. It makes our efforts and sacrifices seem so worthwhile. Pray that she'll be fully healed soonest.