Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 2, 2014

Our 2014 Labor Day

Our 2014 Labor Day breakfast at Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village:
 photo laborday1_zpsa6bcec60.jpg


When we reached Nutmeg at 10am, half the cafe was already filled with early birds.  By the time the food came half an hour later, we were all darn famished and I had to quickly snap snap the pix before I get cussed at!   That is why my pix of food can never be crisp, clear and magazine-like.  Can't expect much from a pair of jittery hands with hungry wolves gawking at you angrily, can you?


 photo laborday2_zps69a8b4cd.jpg

After breakkie at Nutmeg, we crossed over to Tous Les Jours to get some pastries and then to a mamak restaurant to pack nasi beriyani and some mamak cuisine.

At the roadside in Bangsar, we were stopped by some volunteers from the Spastic Association of Malaysia for some donation and the ever bleeding heart hubs contributed some money.

Back home, it was revision time for Alycia and Sherilyn as their mid-term exam begins next week, sigh.

How did your Labor Day go? Hope you had a good day resting.  I didn't. It was a no-maid day for us yesterday so I slogged like a labourer like how I would on any other day ;)



No comments: