Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 10, 2015

A Good Workout Friday - 10 July 2015

This morning I had a very good workout, not once but twice!

After half an hour of air-walking in the gym and another half an hour of brisk walk on the road, I had my shower. Then my friend's hubby came to send me my new batch of stock of Izumio hydrogen water and Super Lutein.   The both of us carried the 12 boxes of Izumio from his car to the lobby of my condo.  Each box of Izumio contains 6 liters of hydrogen water and the weight is about 6kg per box.  After he left, I transferred the boxes of Izumio onto the trolley and dragged the trolley of 6 boxes (over 36kg) back to the 5th floor.  I had to make 2 rounds as only a  max of 6 boxes can fit onto the trolley at a time. More than that - the boxes will topple over.  By the time I was done loading the first round of 6 boxes onto the trolley, I was already sweating profusely, though I had just taken my first shower.  By the time I was done dragging the second round of 6 boxes of Izumio on the trolley back to my unit, I was oozing sweat all over.

Back home, I had to carry the 12 boxes of Izumio inside and find space to store them.

By the time I was done placing the 12 boxes of Izumio, I was already drenched with sweat.  That took me about half an hour to transfer the 12 boxes of Izumio from my friend's car back to my unit and had them arranged nicely.  All in, I lifted more than 100kg of weights today!  And needless to say, I had another shower from head to toe, though I had just taken my first shower half an hour ago! These days, with mercury rising up to 38 degrees Celsius,  I need 4-5 showers in a day, I kid you not.  Only a housewife would understand why we need so many showers in a day!

Now, the muscles on my hands feel sore.  What do you expect from a petite lady weighing 45kg but had to carry over 100kg weight!  Good thing is I had burnt at least another 150-200 calories from this kuli job haha!




Some of the stock you see here belong to my customers and some for our own consumption.  If you are interested to get a box or two to try, you can buzz me at my email at shireenyong@gmail.com.

Have a good weekend! :)


For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following links:

 Dangers of Eczema Steroid Creams

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water For Glaucoma

Effects of Hydrogen Rich Water On Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes and Obesity) - from US National Library of Medicine




No comments: