Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Shopping Cart - 29 February & 3 March 2016

Here's more peeking into the shopping habits of a health freak mommy :D

Below - shopping cart on 29 February 2016

No automatic alt text available.


Contents: 1 bottle organic apple cider vinegar, 1 jar Korean kimchi, bread, 3 packets Australian carrots, tomatoes, 1 punnet organic French beans, 1 packet four angle beans, 1 packet coriander, 1 packet spring onions, 2 punnets organic cherry tomatoes and 1 crate antibiotic-free chicken eggs.
Damage = about RM70


Below - cart on 3 March 2016


Image may contain: food

1 packet organic unbleached flour, 1 box organic soy beans, 1 packet organic psyllium husk, 1 box organic peppermint green tea, 1 bottle Japanese Sumiyaki instant coffee and 1 bunch banana.
Damage = RM85

All these could have been way cheaper had I bought regular non-organic ones. But pesticides and GMO keep preying my mind and I am just one paranoid mommy! For this, I am paying through my nose each time just to stay sane and hopefully healthier :)



2 comments:

Chris said...

Pricey! I don't do organic as at my age, I do need the preservatives! Lol! Yes, I found everything expensive when I was in KL last month, although eating out wasn't too bad. Put on 4 pounds being away for a month! Yes, I should be as disciplined as you with the diet.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hey Chris, the prices of most things have gone up. Now that the price of flour has also just gone up, we'll soon be greeted with price increase of bread and other flour-related food items.
Hope you'll lose the 4 pounds soon ;)