Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Meals - 31 July 2016

Lunch today was Japanese...

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor




We were still pretty stuffed from a heavy lunch, thus dropped our plan of having dinner at our favorite Chinese 'tai chow' restaurant and opted to have sandwiches at home instead.  Drama Queen volunteered to prepare dinner... how lucky can I be!!  She helped to make scrambled eggs and sliced cucumbers, capsicum and tomatoes. She even washed the dishes after dinner!!  Though our wires often get crossed, inside the kitchen, I think she hangs the moon and the stars for me!

After Drama Queen was done preparing dinner and laying all the items needed for sandwich on the dining table, she announced maternally: "I'm done. Help yourself to these everyone!"   then proceeded to the wet kitchen to wash the wok and all.

Image may contain: food


I was still feeling cloy after stuffing myself with Musang King durian and only had salad and oats.


No comments: