Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Easy To Cook Chicken Curry - Way Chicken Curry Paste

I have found a brand of ready-to-use curry paste that tastes superior. Best of all, the spiciness level is just right for us, which is not too spicy yet bursting with flavors.

The range of curry paste from WaySauce.com are free from chemical additives and preservatives. Only natural ingredients are used and carefully sourced from reliable producers. This results in amazingly authentic flavours from all their various products.  So far we have tried the chicken curry sauce and tomyam sauce. Both are excellent and I managed to dish out really delish chicken curry and tomyam noodles.  If my super persnickety foodie  hubs said the food is good, it really is GOOD!





Chicken curry cooked using Way chicken curry paste. I  added kafir lime leaves, garlic, onion and evaporated milk.  The taste is superb and comparable with stall-bought chicken curry... ahem!

Image may contain: food



Image may contain: food




Image may contain: food


I can't wait to cook this dish again. This time, I think I have to use 2 whole chicks and 2 sachets of Way chicken curry paste since 1 chicken is never enough for my 3 piranha-like hungry daughters and a carnivorous hubster :D




No comments: