Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Our Friday - 23 June 2017

Friday, the eve of eve of Hari Raya was a school holiday. After dropping Drama Queen at school for UPSR preparation class, we had breakfast at the Mamak restaurant.

My baby girl was all smiles as she LOVES spicy food.  





On our way back from piano class on Saturday, Cass and I talked about our dream house again. We love woolgathering and building castles in the air during our ride back home after piano class.  As usual, she said she wanted a corner house with 3 dogs - a Samoyed, a Corgi and a Golden Retriever or Husky. She would then plant lots of chili trees, papaya trees, coconut trees and lots of flowers and herbs in her garden.  Why chili trees I asked her and her reply was "Coz I LOVE chilis. I could eat lots of them. I can even eat cili padi. I can eat all the chilis in the world" 😈




No comments: