Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

8 Long Days And Still No Internet Yet

Can you beat it? The broadband internet has been disconnected from my house for 8 days and there is still no sign that it will be up again. I have stolen 2 hours again, to go to hubby's office to complete an assignment. I tell you, i am REALLY REALLY pissed off with Telekom. I have been calling Telekom every 2-3 hours for the last 7 days and when I could no longer tolerate hearing their same old lame excuses anymore, I told them yesterday that I will publish this matter in my websites. Today, the technical department of Telekom called to inform me that my Streamyx should be up but my fixed phone line is still down, thus I still can't access internet. Though I have already lodged a report on the faulty phone line, no one came or called me. See how efficient our government is! I am SO DARN PISSED OFF!

3 comments:

Blur Angel said...

i waited for about 3 weeks!! in the end , i got so mad ,i just called up the customer service but i make them transfer me straight to the Manager, Puan Patimah (Damansara Utama branch)! then she got everything done in within 2 hours even when they told me it was due to some technical error . G'Luck

Anonymous said...

oh has it been so long oredi? no wonder so frust

Ms One Boobie said...

If i were you .. i'll take this opportunity.. to justify .. a hiatus.. on the net.. ;)