Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby C @ Day 20.... And She Smiled At Me Today!



That's my cutie pie at day 20 (2 days ago). Baby C is beginning to recognize my voice (I hope) and this morning, she gave me the sweetest voluntary smile (not the involuntary smile during baby's sleep) when I talked to her. My heart melted, just like it did when Alycia and Sherilyn gave me their first voluntary smile.

I tell you, I am really so in love with Baby C!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like u have forgotten ur pain after c-section.... no matter wat it is reli worth it... bbs r reli cute

Anonymous said...

Mana dimples?? Hurry, take more pics of her smiling. :)

MamaJo said...

She look so fair and chubby..must put a lot of weight huh?