Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby C Wants My Teats The Whole Day!

Whenever Baby C is awake, she wants to be carried and to be talked to. When she wants to get back to sleep, she wants my teats, not only for milk but also to suckle herself to sleep. I am so very tempted to take the easy way out..... by giving her the pacifier. Alycia was a hard-core pacifier sucker and she was addicted to it for 2.5 years. I thought it would be difficult to wean her off her pacifier but it only took me less than a week. If I can't handle Baby C's demands after my confinement lady leaves on Friday, I may consider giving her the pacifier. I still have a bag full of new pacifiers that I bought 2 years ago, meant for Alycia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

until today, my JL also like that. Now I can't work in front the pc in the afternoon too, once I leave her, she started crying.