Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, May 12, 2008

Being A Mother Is The Toughest Job

Life as a mum to 2 toddlers and a newborn baby is crazy. I salute SAHMs who have more than 2 kids and without a maid to help them. I still find it very difficult to organize my time and I always find that I don’t have enough time in a day to accomplish all that I want to do. I have been sleeping at 1am+ everyday ever since my confinement lady left on Saturday. Since my mil is unwell and can’t help me much with the kids, I have to handle all 3 of my kids by myself. Last night I went to bed at 1am and woke up at 7am today to prepare Alycia for school. I also don’t get uninterrupted sleep as Baby C wakes up every 1-2 hours for milk and to suckle my teats for comfort. I feel so exhausted and sleepy all the time. I even fell asleep when the urut lady (Malay masseuse) came to massage me today. I think I really need to read some books on parenting advise such as the Mom's Ultimate Family Organizer: A One-Stop Planner for Busy Moms or the Supernanny to guide me to be a better mum and to better manage my time.

No comments: