Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blogging Marathon

I have not worked up my brain at full steam for quite some time. Guess how many assignments I managed to complete yesterday and today? 18 paid posts! And more than 20 personal posts as interim posts. All I need is 2 hours yesterday and 3 hours today. It really ain't easy to steal a few hours a day, away from my house, away from Alycia and Sherilyn... but not away from Baby C as I need to nurse her every 1.5 - 2 hours. That's why Baby C is with me here, at hubby's office on her pink bouncinet, with my worked up left leg bouncing her net and my worked up fingers tapping on the computer keyboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salute salute. Since JL's arrival, I have not been able to blog marathon like that.Even before her arrival, I find that this way of blogging is very very exhausting.

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh..!! you supermom lah..!!