Health Freak Mommy: Bottle Feeding Exclusively Breastfed Babies

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bottle Feeding Exclusively Breastfed Babies

One of these days, I really have to try bottle feeding Baby C to get her used to the bottle. Now, she only wants my teats and nothing else. If she continues to be so hooked on my teats, there are not many places that I can go to, apart from shopping malls that are baby-friendly that have special rooms for mummies like Jaya Jusco. I will even have a hard time going to the church as there is no special room for nursing mums in my church. The only way I can try making her drink from the bottle is to only feed her when she’s really hungry. But then again, I fear she will get choked when I bottle feed her when she’s really hungry. She will definitely suck too hard from the bottle like she used to when she nurses directly from my breast…. and then get traumatized.

For those of you who have successfully breastfed your baby exclusively, did you also bottle feed your baby? For those who did not bottle feed your baby, how did you manage when you go to places without special rooms for nursing mums or changing rooms for babies?
Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search