Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cloth Diaper

After hearing all the positive reviews and comments on the cloth diaper, which is fast gaining popularity now, I finally bought a cloth diaper by BumWear from The Baby Loft shop at RM59.90 each on Sunday. I only bought 1 piece as I wanted to try out to see for myself if it's that effective and practical. I have also asked Montessorimum to reserve 2 second-hand cloth diapers for me. Hopefully it's really effective coz Baby C is now using between 8-10 diapers a day! Go calculate to see how much I spend on diapers for 3 kids a month.


The cloth diaper and inserts.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Maybe you should determine to train your dotter to be diaperless....so far, only Isaac wear diaper at night, but, I postpone my mission to train him only after I came back from holiday...he,he...save me tone of $$$$