Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Confinement Food


That's what I had for lunch yesterday :

'Mui yoke' (lean pork slices) cooked in ginger wine and rice wine, shredded ginger and 'mok yue' (wood fungus).


Chicken chop cooked in ginger wine and rice wine.

Stir-fried vege and a papaya soup with chicken. At the rate I am eating now, my weight will surely go up and up. As it is now, my weight has already shot up by 1kg to 48kg, which means I have 4kg to shed to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. It is only through exercise that I can shed the last few stubborn pounds.

4 comments:

凯妈 said...

your confinement food look very delicious leh...i remember mine one just simple only as my mum don't know how to cook., but she is willing to learn new dish, so second confinement for more variety.

Anonymous said...

u r bf dats y u need to eat alot.... i can still remember i reli eat alot when im bf, even hubby cant catch up wif me.... keep eating non stop for more than 1yr... so scary hehe... but din reli put on weight coz bf can help to reduce weight... its too early for u to think of losing weight la u still in confinement ...take ur time im sure in no time u will shed unwated kg....

i notice even i gain back my kg pre preg but my inches not the same.... prob need to exercise...

Annie Q said...

the food looks yummy!

Sasha Tan said...

ah i gotto wait 4 months to eat those.