Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello Kitty Bento Lunch Box



This is the Hello Kitty Bento lunch box that my sil bought for Alycia from Takashimaya, Singapore. It's Alycia's very first lunch box and I hope to add on to the collection. She does not really need one now as she only needs to bring a small lunch box to pre-school, which consists of light snacks. She will definitely need one when she goes to primary school. But I am really bitten by the Bento lunch box and tools bug that has bitten many mommy bloggers.

With a cool ice pack, I can even pack a cup of yoghurt or some cut fruits for Alycia in future to bring to school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what? me too! Will be posting about my latest indulgence! :P

Anonymous said...

Very nice..!! i likey.. :)