Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 23, 2008

I Love Fishballs



Kids really love fishballs, don’t they? Sherilyn who hates meat only love fishballs, the saltier the better…. the bigger, bouncier and whiter the better. I don’t really encourage her to eat processed fishballs as they are loaded with MSG, salt, preservative and boric acid (thus, the white color and the bouncy texture). But she gets all crazy when she sees fishballs at my favorite ‘yong tau foo’ stall and always begs me to get her those yong tau foo fishballs that are loaded with food additives.

Here, she’s enjoying her fishball at the Duck King Restaurant with granny.

5 comments:

allthingspurple said...

wah..the first thing that struck me, is "granny is very young!"

Anonymous said...

my son doesnt like fishball :(

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ashley also loves fishballs a lot :D hey, she loves the hat eh?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ashley also loves fishballs a lot :D hey, she loves the hat eh?

Fussy mum said...

sharlene loves fishballs very much too...but I prefer her eating the homemade one.