Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Impeccable Timing

Baby C's internal clock is impeccable. Know why? At precisely 10:30am - 11am everyday, she will whine to signal to us that she wants her bath. After her bath, she will whine again to signal to me that she wants mummy's teat teat and milkie. At precisely 6ish pm, she will whine again to tell me that she wants her bath again.... and after her bath, whine again to tell me she wants mummy's teat teat and milkie again. Then at 8ish pm, she will whine again... to be brought up to her air conditioned room, and she wants her jammies put on, lights turned off and only wants mummy's teat teat and milkie again. Impeccable sense of timing for a 1 month old eh? Easy for me coz I don't need to guess what she wants!

Is your 1 month old baby like this too?

No comments: