Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Leg and Hand Ache

I am surely going to get an ache on my left leg and an ache on my leg hand tomorrow. Today is the first time we brought Baby C out to the restaurant. As we could not find the old stroller, hubby and I had to take turns carrying Baby C throughout our lunch. I tried to put her into my Baby Loft sling but I found that Baby C's body looked curled up in the sling and I felt stiff putting her into the sling. In the end, I took her out from the sling and carried her till my left hand ached.

As I am typing this post, my left leg is also moving the bouncinet with Baby C sleeping on it. I really need a good urut from my urut lady next week to get rid of all the aches from my body.

No comments: