Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 2, 2008

Soup, Milk And Red Dates Water The Whole Day

That's how much soup I drink everyday. One big bowl during lunch, one big bowl during dinner and another big bowl of soup or double boiled chicken essence after dinner.

Yesterday, I almost finished this pot of 'york choy tong' or herbal soup.

On top of soup, I drink 2 big flasks of red dates, black dates, 'tong sum' (a kind of herbs) and kei chee water everyday. In addition, I also drink 3-4 glasses of milk with Milo everyday. So can you imagine me having to rush to the loo to pee every hour of the day and night?

Did you drink as much soup, milk and red dates water too during your confinement?

3 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wah..so much soup. dono y, i can't take much food last confinement, ended up no milk :(

Anonymous said...

ya me too drink alot of liquid during confinement prob bcoz of the wine that causes us thirsty

凯妈 said...

i also drink a lot of soup but end up breast milk also not enough for my baby.