Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Guests At My Condo

I had some guests at my condo yesterday. They were none other than Barb (Chumsyashley.info), her cutie and social butterfly daughter, Ashley and Andy. Ashley was just smitten by Baby C and she kept touching her face. Barb, I think it’s high time you consider giving Ashley a baby brother or sister *wink*! Too bad you could not stay longer. I’d love to have you over for coffee or perhaps wine of the month some other time. We can do that at the pool side of my condo next time k? I don’t mind cooking some simple dishes so that you can stay for dinner too. We’ll do that next time k? You can hop over to Barb's blog to view pix of Ashley and Baby C.

No comments: