Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby C's Post Surgery - Day 4

Yesterday, our doctor ordered that Baby C be propped up on my bed, to ease her queasiness. She has been hogging my bed since yesterday morning and I had to sleep on the sofa-bed at night. My maid had to sleep on a lazy-chair.



Baby C in her favorite ballerina pose (our dr likes to make fun of her ballerina legs lol!). Her legs can do a real good 180 degrees split! See how bloated her tummy is!


Towards the evening, there was a Wesak Day procession along the road outside Gleneagles Hospital. It was really grand and there were throngs of people parading and watching the procession.
This pic was taken from our room on the 5th floor of the hospital.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

wow.. u r kinda 'lucky'.. i didnt get to see any wesak procession... baby c has got long nice legs.. ethan's leg are short! LOL!

KittyCat said...

Poor baby C - I hope her guts wake up soon. Gosh, my heart just ached seeing her bloated tummy and you're not being able to breastfeed her either.

Do give her lots and lots of cuddles and kisses from me!