Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not A Single Cent Claimable From Our Insurer

I am really disappointed with the insurance company which we have purchased our medical insurance for Baby C. The company has rejected our claim for Baby C’s second surgery. This is the second time the insurance company has rejected our claims. Nevertheless, I will try to appeal to the insurance company for a consideration but I doubt they will approve my appeal. As of today, Baby C’s hospitalization bill is already close to forty thousand ringgit and we have to settle the entire amount through our nose! My dad has asked me to switch insurance company and insurance agent. When Baby C is discharged from the hospital and everything is settled, I may scout around for a good insurance agent and seek term life insurance advice and medical insurance.

4 comments:

Grace said...

May i know what insurance company are u using? I'm disappointed that you can't claim anything. What are the reasons they're giving you?

I'm worried the same thing will happen to me or my daughter in futre.

MommyAngel said...

Ya ya .... same as Grace, I would like to know which insurance company are you using and why do they reject your claims?? It's so disappointed that the insurance company that you paid for and hoping for protection when things happens but on the other hand, they rejected your claim ...... I do hope that I am not paying those hard earn $$$ for nothing in future too. Thanks for advice :)

Merryn said...

did dey give u the reason 'born defect'? if they do, the hell with them, man! many insurers are finding the easy way out with that reason... pls tell us which company u r using. we'll help by not purchasing from them!

De'Little Ones said...

Yup. Agree with the others. Do share with us which company you purchase the insurance from. I can't imagine if I have to fork out RM40K? Where to find those $$$...