Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tis The Season To Indulge

What I like about the months of July and August is that it's the durian season, also mangosteen, rambutan and langsat. These are all my favorite fruits and for as long as these fruits are in season, there will always be these fruits in our house, more so if my mil is around coz she loves them too and would buy them whenever she sees them selling by the road.



The end result? A pound or two gained and extra minutes clocked in jogging every morning. What to do, I so love durians and I feel so sorry for myself if I see a packet of musang king sitting in the fridge each time I open the fridge door.... so I will not torture myself but will indulge in it and work on the flab the next morning haha!

3 comments:

Merryn said...

Musang King? first time heard of that... I love all of the above too.. except langsat, so malas to eat them, but they are delicious!

Leena said...

Oh, how I love all these fruits too! If it's not because of this gestational diabetic, I can eat it everyday esp the durian. But now, I only dare to eat one or two seeds max.

Big Pumpkin said...

I love durians too - breastfeeding can eat or not? CL won't allow it and it's KILLING me!!!