Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who Wants To Lose Some Weight?

If you want to lose weight fast, come over to my house and help me babysit my 2 younger girls! Anyone is bound to lose some weight if they have to handle, supervise and discipline these 2 rascals. I have a reader who commented that I should not call my kids rascals. I challenge that person to come to my house and mind my kids for 3 days. Maybe she will take her words back after the first day :D

5 comments:

wenn said...

i would love to babysit them for a day!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA babysitting other ppl kids always easier than taking own.... coz you know some how it will come to and "End"
Own kids??? NEVER ENDING!!!

coffeesncookies said...

I'd love to have them over too and play with Amber. . . but that doesn't mean I'll lose weight. Nope, not me Shireen. When I'm stressed with the kids, I'll grab coffee + cream + condensed milk and something to munch. That's why I've not been losing weight since the maid left, despite working full time, cooking and cleaning the house. :(

coffeesncookies said...

pssst... we all call our kids by the worst names, don't we.. mine was princess when she was a baby but now, I call her 'fart' !

Maigrir vite et bien said...

Haha, kids are the same everywhere. :-)