Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 13, 2010

Things That Only Sherilyn Will Do!

One of the things that only rascal #2 will do is to eat with her hands and mind you, it's not the refined hand-eating method like some people do. She would place the rice on her palm, then squeeze the rice as if she were making sushi or preparing dough... and after playing with her rice + dishes, she will put the yucky looking food into her mouth. This fler is known to take hours to finish her food but with food-playing, she can finish her food in a jiffy and she enjoys it too! Are all hyper-active and inquisitive kids like this?

And she even eats her porridge with her hands! GAWD... I was shocked to see her do it and this, I reprimanded her!


Rascal #2 eating rice with turmeric chicken. Can you see how terribly messy it is? And the worst part is she will scratch her head with her oily hands and send me yelling at her.. That's why she needs to shampoo her hair twice a day.


Kek sei ngor mou you say??!

7 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Sher ! oh Sher ! hai ngor lui chan hai kek sei ngor lor.. those tumerics leave stains everywhere !

LittleLamb said...

I beh tahan. For me, surely I will take the cane already.

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

*pengsan* I freak out when Maine self-feeds. She will rub her eyes with her oily hands and touch here touch there.

mommy to chumsy said...

waaahh...if ashley does that, i'll be banging my head on the wall....but that is after i have caned her...kakakakakaakaka

MeRy said...

So messy...but she seem enjoy it alot.

Annie Q said...

You know what? This is actually a "trick". I remember when i am young, my grandmother let me eat with my hand, just like those "malay"? I find the food taste more tasty! Of course i need to wash my hand first, before i eat the rice and the meat.

Kimberly said...

I'm still betting on a quick return of her bib at every mealtime. I don't know how you can do without it when #2 makes art projects out of her meals.