Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mummy Said You're Punished!

Remember the sweet corn incident where Sherilyn begged Cassandra for a bite of the corn? The next day, it happened again. I had bribed Cassandra with a Magnum ice cream so that she would stay still while I used ice cubes to rub on the big bump on the back of her head after a fall. When Sherilyn saw Baby enjoying the ice cream, she ran to her baby sister, sat next to her and whispered something into her ear. She was trying to sweet talk her baby sister into giving her a bite of the ice cream. But Baby retorted and said this to Sherilyn "cannot eat ice cream. Mummy said you are punished remember?" I ran to grab my camera and while controlling my laughter, quickly snapped this picture for remembrance!

Here's wishing all my blog readers Koong Hei Fatt Choy and may the year of the rabbit bring everyone good health, good wealth, peace and happiness.


No comments: