Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Renting Out An Apartment

This morning during a chat with a gym mate at our condo’s gym, I learned that the unit of condo that he owns has been left vacant for several years. He stays in a huge bungalow nearby but comes to the gym at our condo every morning to work out. I was perplexed as to why he did not want to rent out the unit, knowing that the rental rate at our condo can fetch a very handsome price, especially if it’s rented to expatriates. He told me that he felt it was too troublesome to rent it out. I was stunned to hear him say that it was troublesome to make money from renting out his unit! Well, I guess that is how rich people think. They buy a unit of condo just to enjoy the facilities and would leave the unit vacant!

If I have the money to invest in a condo, I would be worried sick if my unit were to be left vacant for a few months. I would be scampering to engage the best real estate agent to help me source for potential tenants. If you are looking for an apartment to rent, perhaps you can let me know. I will ask my friend if he’s interested to rent it out. But if you are living in Minneapolis and are looking for Minneapolis Apartments For Rent, do click on the earlier link ok!

No comments: