Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 14, 2011

She Ain't Heavy, She's My Baby Sister

Alycia and Baby share a very special bond. They adore each other very much and are the chummiest friends ever. But they do bicker and fight with each other at times. Just now, Alycia was playing with Baby and then she hit Baby's hand with the core of a kitchen paper roll. I don't know what made her hit her baby sister but I think she was just playing. Baby bawled and was really upset with Alycia. I carried her away but Baby was really angry with her jie jie and said this on top of her voice "I DON'T friend Alycia ANY... MORE! Alycia IS GROUNDED!"

But moments later, they were friends once again. See how kids can easily forget and let bygones be bygones.


2 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

so sweet! Cassandra has grown up so much :)

MeRy said...

That is kids...they will forget and play together again after awhile.