Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Foodie Baby

Cass definitely has the foodie genes in her blood. She is such a discerning eater and appreciates food so much. She lives to eat just like her daddy, that's for sure. She is by far the only 4 year old whom I know of who appreciates and knows how to gnaw on fish bones and of course chicken bones and pork bones! And she knows how to carefully remove the bones with her fingers before putting the meat into her mouth.  Hopefully my baby girl will not balloon up into a tai fei por!
 

 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Not to worry as long as the meals are balanced and she has an active lifestyle. So nice to see a young kid appreciate food, and not thinking food just appears from the supermarket. I grew up with a Mum who cooked really well(homemade mooncakes even) and I never actually started cooking till after university. Now, I am a foodie thru and thru! Am also currently in Melb enjoying the amazing coffee and food here, second visit in 5 months. After this off to Shanghai for more yums!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh Chris, you're making me GREEN with ENVY!!!! You need a god sister?