Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Sunday - 8 December 2013

Cass and I had a pretty quiet Sunday today.  This morning, Alycia and Sherilyn followed their grand-aunts and grand-uncles in an entourage to Kuala Selangor for seafood lunch and to buy seafood from the fishing village.

Cass and I stayed home. I spent my morning doing my online work and then mopped the floor.  Sundays are off for my part-time helper.

For lunch, we went to Casa del Coco, my favorite fusion Italian restaurant that serves pretty healthy food cooked using fire wood.  Their pizzas are baked in a huge round oven using fire wood.

Check out the X'mas tree, stacked up using wood blocks. I've never seen a X'mas tree quite like this before and it is pretty sui generis. 


Coco 1 


My choice of food today was mushroom soup, an assortment of stir-fried fresh mushrooms, grilled chicken and hubs ordered a lasagne.




Coco2


For dessert, we had Affogato with vanilla ice-cream. The hubs and I being coffee lovers, love this dessert.  I find that the Affogato served at Antipodean Cafe too strong for me and I had an overdose off caffeine when I ate it at Antipodean recently.

Casa del Coco's Affogato was just right - loved the strong coffee on the vanilla ice-cream and it did not cause my head to throb and heart to palpitate.  Even Cass could eat it without getting high from the side-effects of the caffeine. I can't wait to have my next coffee fix with Affogato at Casa del Coco again! 



 Coco3




No comments: