Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Video of Alycia Doing A Choreographed Hip Hop Dance

I was in disbelief when my introvert and quiet Alycia told me in a jovial mood on Sunday night that she wanted to show me a hip hop dance that she choreographed. I know she loves dancing BUT she will only dance at home. She will never ask to be videoed or photographed.  She's just too shy. And she will only show her dancing to people whom she is close with.   I was even more astonished when she asked me to video her!  I jumped on the opportunity!! lol!!

For someone who has never attended any modern dance class (well, except for the 2 years of baby ballet when she was 3 - 4 years old), I think her choreographed dance was pretty good.  As good as Sherilyn, who attends hip hop dance classes.

So, enjoy the video on You Tube! :D





No comments: