Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 30, 2019

Thursday, 28 August 2019

Our part-time helper called to inform that she's not coming today. Since today will be very hectic for me with many rounds of chauffeuring the girls until late into the night, dinner has to be something that's super easy, quick, mess-free to prep and with minimal washing and cleaning up.

So we had sandwiches ~ pan-fried homemade chicken sausages and pan-fried eggs using my Philips Pressure Cooker. I like pan-frying with the PPC as it does not splatter oil onto the stove. Plus, when the sausages are slowly sizzling in the pot, I can do other stuff like washing, cleaning and slicing the cucumbers and tomatoes.









After dinner was prepped, I had a quick bite with Cass before rushing off to fetch Alycia from school. Traffic was horrendous. At one stretch, traffic was reduced to a bumper-to-bumper crawl.




In the mad snarled-up traffic, all of a sudden I heard sirens wailing away and thunderous honking from behind me. I had to inch my car to the extreme right of the road, with my car tires almost grazing the curb, to give way to the ambulance and fire engine.




That's how bad the traffic standstill was - that I even had the time to snap photos! 

After fetching Alycia from school, I rushed back to pick up Sherilyn from school and was terribly late. Everyone had almost gone home and the poor teacher in charge of watching the students had to stay behind to wait with her and the remaining few students.  Back home, after gobbling down her sandwich, Alycia had to attend another tuition, which only ends at 9:30 p.m.   After dropping Alycia at the tuition centre, I went to get some stuff from the mart for Cass and Sherilyn's experiments in school.   And this is going to be my once weekly hectic routine until Alycia completes her SPM in 15 months' time ðŸ¤ª




No comments: