Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 29, 2014

Cassandra's Random Drawings

Cass was down with a stomach flu and had a colicky tummy for the past two days.  Today she felt slightly better and could get up from the couch to start drawing again.

Lately, my flower-loving girl has been telling me about her "PLAN" when she is a working adult.  She even wrote out her "plan".

Here goes her plan:
1) Buy me a big house to stay with her
2) Buy me my favorite kind of dog - a Golden Retriever, Beagle or Dalmation
3) Hire a maid to help me
4) Plant lots of flowers in the garden


In the car yesterday, Cass told her daddy and me that she loves gardening. She hopes to have a garden like granny's in Ipoh.  And she would plant her favorite sunflower and Rafflesia in her garden.  Wait a minute... Rafflesia??  I told her that Rafflesia can only be found in the deep jungles of Sumatra.  Cass then told me her "plan" includes hiring a jungle guide to bring her into the deep jungle to search for her favorite flower - the Rafflesia! HAHA!  She gasped when I told her that the Rafflesia is bigger than her in diameter.

Just a moment ago, she drew this...




She even penned down her signature!  Cass drew and wrote everything herself except checked with me on the spelling of Rafflesia :)


Cass at 6 years 4 months.

5 comments:

Saras said...

You can bring her to see rafflesia in Cameron Highlands. It's seasonal though. She will be very happy :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Saras, really? Where about in Cameron Highlands pls?

Ben and Shaun said...

Wow...she can draw really well.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Joanne, Cass loves drawing. She's got her daddy's artistic genes. :)

mun said...

Yes I agree with Saras. Cass should go and see a real live Rafflesia. I am not sure where we could find one here. Need to google to look for more info.