Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 6, 2017

Shopping Queen

We had a lazy and relaxing day in Ipoh on the third day of Chinese New Year, after a super hectic day the day before, where we took the 8:30 a.m. train from KL back to Ipoh to attend a reunion lunch with my relatives. Everyone slept in except for my dear parents who got up early to send off my brother and his family who returned to Singapore. We spent the third day of our CNY lazing around at home and enjoying my mum's home baked cookies, bonding with my parents, visiting friends and shopping! Nothing makes me happier than shopping. I can find bliss just from shopping for groceries, which makes me so easy to please 😄

While the kids, their grandma and dad spent their afternoon at a good friend's house playing card games, I went shopping! You wouldn't believe what I bought!

I bought a new bikini, like the one shown in the picture below!!






Image may contain: 1 person, closeup



Nah, just kidding.  But I did buy a new 2-piece swimsuit (not as sexy as the bikini above😆  ) as I had bought a wrong size of swimsuit about 2 months back and now Drama Queen is the proud beneficiary of the old but still new swimsuit.

I also bought 2 pairs of shoes and had to discard the boxes and discreetly stuff them into my luggage coz someone had to lug my luggage bag up and down the train,  up and down escalators before we took a cab home from the train station in KL haha 😆💪

I almost bought some dresses too but had to try hard to refrain myself from doing so as I didn't want to stoke the suspicion of the someone lugging my super heavy and bursting luggage bag!

Anyway, I can always shop for new dresses from online stores at my finger tips and within days, the dresses will reach my door step.  I am already eyeing a black dress and a shift batwing kimono top from StyleWe.com

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and text




Image may contain: 1 person, standing



I have been telling myself that I have more than enough of shoes and clothes to wear but unless you are a shopping queen who finds pleasure from buying clothes, shoes and bags, you wouldn't exactly know the ecstasy you get when you do so 😁


No comments: