Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Hui Sia would like to know at which age I'd wish to go back to if given a chance. Well, if there's really a time tunnel or time machine, just like the serial movie 'The Time Tunnel' that was popularly shown in the 1980's (which was my favorite), I would choose age 14-15. It was a year where I had so much fun with my classmates. First we went on our very first trip to KL on a bus. Back then, it was such a big deal to be able to go to KL for some ulu Ipoh mali school girls like us. We visited the zoo, the airport, went to The Mall (which was the newest and trendiest mall in KL back then), Batu Caves and many more. Then, we went on our first camping trip to Pangkor Island. It was such a fun-filled year and I just miss those care-free, stress-free, worry-free, child-free days.

Now, I'd like to know yours too :

Barbara.... good interim post for you :)
Anggie .... first tag for you :)
Shannon .... don't mind doing this tag?

*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:

Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You list down their blog name and blog url and add to the list below.

2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by commenting in their blog or etc.

Have fun with this tag!

The age that they wish to go back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
Hui Sia wish to go back to age 16 to meet her first lover again.
Shireen wishes to bo back to age 14 to relive her fun-filled childhood days.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

I want to go back to my highschool!