Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fitness Junkie Finally Popped

For the past few days, the spunky woman with a huge protruding belly is no longer seen running treadmills at the gym every morning. She had given birth to her fourth baby. She is the fittest mummy I have ever met. She normally runs along side me at the gym. She would work out for an hour while I have to leave after 30 minutes as I don’t have the luxury of loitering at the gym. I can’t wait to see this lady again in the gym and I’ll bet this fitness junkie will return just after her 1-month confinement.

1 comment:

Yannie said...

Didn't you chat with you? Having 4 children and yet can still spend an hour in the gym. Huh! Her family must be loaded, and her house must be having a lot of helpers.