Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 2, 2010

Pain In The Legs

I used to have pain on both my feet whenever I walk after being in a sitting position for some time. I also used to have pain on my knees whenever I run in the morning. I did some reading and found out that I may lack calcium. So I increased my calcium intake and took a good brand of calcium supplements. I no longer have pains on my feet and knees now. But I still have a mild Carpal Tunnel Syndrome on my right hand and the pain and numbness usually come at night. My hubby has pains on his legs and feet too and this normally happens after his basketball matches. He is now getting treatment for his feet. I think the both of us are getting old! We should learn more about how to care for our bones so that we don’t have to suffer more pain as we age.

No comments: