Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stinky Poop Everywhere!

Baby has been having constipation issue for the past 1 year, ever since she started to eat more solids, especially meat. From a veggie lover when she was a baby, she has now regressed and hates her greens. I have to give her Duphalac Lactulose everyday to help her to move her bowels. At times, even with Duphalac her stubborn bowles just won't budge a wee bit. That's when I have to give her full strength of Duphalac. With full strength Duphalac plus red dragon fruit (which is really good in moving her bowels), she would sometimes have watery poop. And this was just what happened the other day. This fler pooped in her diaper and then ran round the house, with the trails of watery stinky poop all over the house floor and bedroom floor. Eewwwww, I tell yer, that was horrid and gross! Rascal #2 who can never sit still was jumping round the house and stepping on the poop! My helper and I had to clean up the absolute mess and finished off with Disinfectant!


4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Gross but then .. got to do, right? hahahaa..

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to the day I am done cleaning their poop. 3 down, 1 to go.

mott said...

Ai...one of my worst nightmares!

I had a friend, whose kid took the poo and smeared it on the walls... all over the house.

*shudders*

Linda said...

Wheat bread or those with grains also help with constipation problem. Yogurt and plum also help. But banana actually worsen it.