Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Guess What We Bought From Ikea?

We were at Ikea the whole morning on Sunday. Our loot was so bulky that my hubs' 7-seater MPV was stuffed to the brim. My hubs spent twenty minutes at the car park, trying to figure how to shove our loot into the car. My 2 older girls and helper had to sit on top of the boxes of furniture and lie down throughout the twenty minutes drive home, thank God we were not pulled over by the cops!


Matching colorful rainbow cups for my rainbow color kawaii hat .....




My man busy at work fixing up my little home office...



Hop over to my other blog to see what my man had fixed up for me....

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wow.. looking forward to seeing yr home office!

MeRy said...

Wanna see your home office...snap the pics and share with us here.

MeRy said...

Wanna see your home office...snap the pics and share with us here.