Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Black Vein Mango

Hubs bought a mango from his regular supplier of fruits and the mango cost a whopping RM9 each and it wasn't even an Australian or an Indian mango. When I cut it cup and saw what's inside, my tummy churned. The veins are all black. The mango looked really gross and there was no way I would eat it.



Eessshh, so geli!!

I cut away the top layer of black veins and the bottom part was ok. Would you still eat the bottom part if the top part of the mango has such horrible looking veins?

3 comments:

Ann said...

At RM9...YES! :) But then I love mango.

Yannie said...

The flesh is white one. I only like those with yellow or orange flesh. RM9 is really expensive, I will still eat the inside part though it has veins at the outter part.

Chris said...

As long as it tastes fine, I'd eat it!